For Momma - Memorial Slide Show (Turn Playlist Music off before watching)

Friday, February 5, 2010

The 89th Edition of the COG is Published


The 89th Edition of the COG has been published on Creative Gene. The topic for the edition was: Ode to My Family History. The assignment was to write a family history poem.

Joan Hill's submission to Carnival of Genealogy's Ode to My Family History: I Dinna Hear The Voices posted at Roots'n'Leaves , was the featured author of the 89th Edition of the COG. WOW can she write. I hope you'll take a moment to read her poem it really is something!

I must say the Geneablogger pool is full of talented writers, why would you ever need to purchase a book when there is so many good stories right here on the blogs? Hmmmm makes me think we should publish a book?! What do you think?

Please visit Creative Gene's blog and start reading these great writers!
http://creativegene.blogspot.com/2010

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails